Error Message after scanning the QR Code:
"Cannot connect to your Wi-Fi. Please check the Wi-Fi SSID / password or Wi-Fi settings. If it still doesn’t work, please check the FAQ in Settings Menu, or contact us at email@example.com . We will respond to you within 24 hours”
If you have seen this message during setup, you might have entered an incorrect Wi-Fi password. If you continue to receive this message even after confirming the correct Wi-Fi password, unplug the camera and power it back up to try again. Note: the camera supports a 2.4G Wi-Fi band, please create another SSID of 2.4G band from 5G Wi-Fi router.
Or please follow the suggestion below:
1) The Wi-Fi SSID/password is case sensitive. Upper/Lower cases will make a difference. For the GPW-1025, the WiFi password should be not more than 32 characters.
2) The camera only supports 2.4GHz band of Wi-Fi. Please create another SSID (EX: Gynoii 2.4G WiFi) of 2.4G band from 5G Wi-Fi router.
3) If you have a hidden network, please unhide it when setting up the camera.
4) Please avoid using special settings to access your Wi-Fi. For example, like a MAC filter, or hotel’s Wi-Fi which requires web login.
5) If none of the suggestion works, please try to use other devices like an Android phone or iphone to set up the camera. You'll still be able to check the live feed on your device after successfully setting up.
If you still can't get it to work, please feel free to contact us with the link below: